Monday, January 03, 2011

My GAMING in 2010

So ass I was pondering my achivements of last year and I figured that the hobby I spend most of my time with should get a acompanying list. As my memmory on the subject isnt perfect I guess this approximate list will do.

The sorting will be done by console and the bold games mean completed

Wii
Metroid corruption

PSP
Dot Hack LINK
God of war ghost of Sparta
Kingdom Hearts Birth by sleep

PC 
Starcraft 2
Dragon age Awakening + various dlc
Mass Effect 2
Metro 2033
Stalker Call of Prypjat
Call of Duty BlackOps
Medal of Honour
BF Bad Company 2
Two worlds 2
Gothic 4
NFS Hot Pursuit
Darksiders
Split/Second
Kayne and Lynch
Fallout New Vegas
Obilivion
Fifa 2011
Tron Awakening
Blaz Blue calamity Trigger
James Bond Blood Stone
Dead Rising 2
Street Fighter 4
Star Wars The force unleashed 2

PS3
Vanquish
Bayonetta
Uncharted 2
Final Fantasy 13
Red Faction Guerilla
Star Ocean The last hope
Shaun white snowboarding
Resonance of fate
Tekken 6
Yakuza 3
Nier 
Red dead redemption
Avatar the game
Motorstorm Pacific Rift
Naruto Ultimate ninja storm
Ninja gaiden Sigma
Star Wars The force unleashed
Dead Space
SOCOM Confrontation
God of war 3
Bioshock 2
Lost Planet 2 
Alone in the dark
Dynasty Warrior Gundam 2

PS2
Rogue Galaxy
Okami
God Hand
Persona 4
Persona Digital devil summoner 1
Gradius V
R-type Final
Red faction 2
Slipheed The lost planet
Star ocean 3

Valkyre profile 2

Thats 61 Games in total with 25 completed :) Is it a lot or not check and tell me!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Metroid Corruption
AvP
Eve Online

Thats it for 2010 :S

luni said...

alo, ki pa je Venkviš? :)

Inuyashatheborg said...

OMG Pozabu pa Bazonetto tui fack!!!

UPDATING

Inuyashatheborg said...

En Ales nisi ti se Starcrafta gameal?