Friday, December 31, 2010

AND SO IT BEGINS .... Again

Well since 2010 is almost dome (t-11h) I thought that my blog would be a good place to sum up this year.Since I had a quite Good/Bad one I guess  we should all consider what went well and what did not :( .I guess my biggest gripe this Year would be dealing with the death of a beloved family memeber and personal dissapointement at people (specificly a female). Because if someone has the nerve to lie to you for years and then just screw everything when you need him the most ,its just inexcusable. But to keep it short my biggest personal issue was getting over the notion that people can be inhumane and just uncaring in general. Maybe its the times or just a bad apple ,but it still strikes me even now when I somehow accepted that fact. So my message is JUST BE GOOD PEOPLE ;) But enough of this.... Now its time to focus on THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE UGLY.. Feel free to skip to the good couse its all quite a personal recolection of things I liked or well hated.

What I HATED:
  1. Death (of Family poeple and Ps3s and Geforces)
  2. H.J. (its pure darkness in there)
  3. Societies degradation into selfishness (accelerated alot this year)
  4. My personal inability to keep learning becouse I multitask too much and therefore can`t keep a thought straight (its anarchy in my mind)
  5. 3D What the hell Hollywood I like 2D its not a game you dont need 3D illusions in cinema (It does not make up for ticket price increases)
What I LOVED:
  1. Good friend and family (Proves the counterpoint to what I wrote earlier ...There are still good people out there)
  2. Starcraft 2 (Its so relaxing) Vanquish (Soo much skill) Final Fantasy 13 (I swear lightning is the best looking creature until now) NIER + Lost Planet 2 (Best music in a game this year) and Red Dead Redemption (Its so cool just the shooting controls suck and multiplayer is full of cursing little kids who should not play R rated games to begin with.
  3. Portugal + Balkans (man traveling is soo nice check my facebook for more :)
  4. Country music (Its the new thing to discover for me)
  5. Frontline documentary`s on PBS (They are also all streamable from there website)
  6. Top Gear (Jeremy I WANT YOUR JOB :)
Sooo that sums up the stuff I wanted to post And now I gotta run to MY FAMILY DINNER So celebrate the end of 2010 and hope for more awesomness in 2011!!!


BEST WISHES AND LOTS OF HAPPINES AND HEALTH TO ALL GOOD PEOPLE (Just the good ones -Im like santa ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hate 3d too. fora da pol filmo sploh u kinu ni več normalnih ampak sam 3d. D

Inuyashatheborg said...

Jup it sukzz + Pa se 3d tvje nam hocejo prodat mene pa nos ubije ce mam tiste spegle 2h gor :(